Thursday, July 15, 2010

Coming up...

Tomorrow will be one week till graduation. Today I picked up my cap and gown. Today is Derek's last day of work and he gets to be at my beckon call during my last week of college. I just adore him for being the most wonderful husband. I love him dearly. Ok so here are the exciting things in a wrap up.

Things left to do:
  • Research Paper
  • PR final
  • English final
  • Clean
  • Pack
Things to look forward to:
  • Yellowstone after graduation
  • First week of August boating trip in Park City with my whole family!
  • Third week in August trip to Hawaii with Derek's Family! (We'll miss you Cassie!)
  • Done with school for forever
  • Derek all to myself without school or work getting in the way for a little while. I
I am so blessed. Life is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment