Thursday, March 21, 2013

Help Needed

My sister is trying to decide which picture to use on her mission plaque. I thought I would ask you guys which one you think is best. Derek and I had fun practicing more with our camera. If you don't like any of them...be honest and we can do a reshoot (due to our photography skills). I think she looks great in all of them.

Anyways, here are our options:

Polka dot, Polka dot, Polka dot afro {That's in honor of our brother Nathan who can't stop singing that...}

 photo IMG_1279_zps2faa5a7c.jpg

 photo IMG_1247_zpsefaea994.jpg

 photo 2c07a8a7-151a-4433-a00b-c54ef4bb7f76_zps47b943d8.jpg

Thanks for all of your help!

9 comments:

  1. I like the second one the best, but they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second, where is she going to serve?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one best. She blends in with the trees a little bit in the first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like the second one wins it - i also agree. but i do like the first one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know if she decided already (I may be too late) but i agree with everyone else.. the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I like the first one even though I am way outnumbered. The background is really pretty and so is your sister!

    ReplyDelete