Skip to main content

Brooklyn's Real Newborn Photos

So we all saw recently how horrible we are at attempting to take newborn photos. I had a feeling they wouldn't turn out quite how we wanted so we prepared a back up plan. Bella Baby Photography has photographers in many states that will come to the hospital and take newborn photos. You can then view them online for two weeks afterwards. You can buy prints from there or a cd of all your images. Once I saw them online I knew I had to fork over the cash and buy the photos. They were just so sweet and really captured all of us in her first couple days of her life. She has grown and changed so much since then but I will always cherish these and how different she looked...and me. They aren't what you would think of with typical newborn photos (I have no make up on, she's not wearing a hat, and we don't have any extravagant baby props) but I love them still the same. I look at these and am instantly transported back to the hospital and all of the emotions I felt that day. Thank goodness someone had some skill with a camera. ha


 photo 3ff6a477-dd24-4867-b236-91422c4f7dfd_zps7bc080d3.jpg

 photo IMG_0937_zps907f0f3c.jpg

 photo IMG_0931_zps71198a6f.jpg
One of my favorite things about Brooklyn are her long finger. They make her such a lady 
 photo IMG_0930_zps36a9b6bd.jpg
Love them both
 photo IMG_0925_zps89359805.jpg

 photo IMG_0921-2_zps269f9d6e.jpg
She is my princess
 photo IMG_0920_zpsa3bb7cb0.jpg

 photo IMG_0916_zpscf40a8c8.jpg

 photo IMG_0915_zps09fe17cc.jpg
There are those long fingers I was talking about. She was so tiny!
 photo IMG_0913_zpsc0362c88.jpg
She also has long skinny feet. The fingers and feet are my traits...the ones no one notices. ha
 photo IMG_0909-2_zps34e571d7.jpg
Look at those nails! Such long nail beds. They'll be so fun to pain some day.
 photo IMG_0907_zpsa34b194c.jpg

 photo IMG_0903_zpsc10cc54b.jpg
Still to this day she always has one eye open until she decides to officially fall asleep. So cute. 
 photo IMG_0894_zpsbe19a322.jpg

 photo IMG_0893_zps56c8435b.jpg

 photo IMG_0892-2_zps27a47c07.jpg

 photo IMG_0880_zpsdfce1da6.jpg

We just love her. It's amazing to see how much she's grown in the past 11 weeks. We are constantly learning together and couldn't be happier about it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wise Men Still Seek Him Free Printable

UPDATE:  Hello Everyone! I have noticed that this post has been receiving a lot of traffic via pinterest and The Dating Divas Website. I wanted to welcome you all. I still do free printables for different seasons and holidays but no longer post them on my personal blog. We'd love it if you'd follow along on our design journey. You can find us on Facebook ! I also post all of my free printables here . Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your holiday season. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So the past couple of days I have really been thinking about how I can reflect the true meaning of Christmas in my home. We live in a small two bedroom apartment and there isn't much room to decorate. This morning I was watching the video Wise Men Still Seek Him   and felt inspired to create a printable for my home. It's a good reminder to not only seek Him this time of year but thr

Big News!

So this is big news for the Power family. I know many of you know a million other people who are currently pregnant but before you roll your eyes and skip over this post completely (ha), read on and hear a little bit about our story. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant. We just found out yesterday that we are expecting a baby girl. She is due to enter this world on January 3, 2012. So far she is healthy and growing strong. She is growing about a week ahead of schedule. Maybe she'll come early...like before the end of the year. Derek and I will celebrate our 3rd anniversary on the 16th of January...so not too long after our sweet girl is born. A little about us: Derek: One of the things I love most about Derek is how patiently he accepts trials in his life. He always has such a good atitude about what life has handed him. When he was 11 or 12 he was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. Then at age 19 he was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer.  He has now been in remission for 5

Please Tell Me...

Please tell me you guys have done this before because I just can't be the only one. This has happened twice to me now and I just feel ridiculous about it. I am shopping and Brooklyn is in her carseat sleeping and the diaper bag is in the main part of the cart. I am getting my groceries and just start putting stuff in around the carseat and diaper bag. I check out, get my bags, and head out to the car. I load the groceries in the car and then take Brooklyn out to put her in the car and I find stuff I haven't paid for. It slid underneath her carseat or the diaper bag and there it is. First time, it was pie crust and the second time it was shampoo. I try to check everywhere but something always seems to slip underneath the carseat and in my hurry I just miss it. I feel so dumb but at this point Brooklyn is buckled in and I am in a hurry to get her home. For those of you with small children you know how difficult it is to repack it all and get back in there when they could wa