So tomorrow I am headed here...
|Sadly not the best picture of us but I still love it|
I am pretty excited to head there again and spend a week in this fabulous city. It is for work so I don't know how much site seeing I will get in...so my list of things to do are shorter than if this trip was all about me.
- Eat lots of delicious, buttery croissants
- Bring home Laduree for Derek (also eat some while there)
- Find Le Petit Prince pop-up book for Martha
- Go to Angelina's and sip down their velvety hot chocolate
- Go to Versailles (This one will be a stretch since it's a day trip to get out there and see everything. However, I hear the gardens in the summer time are gorgeous)
- Eat Italian ice
- Eat a delicious warm crepe with Nutella all melty inside
- Eat a croque-monsieur
- Conquer my fear to travel on the metro alone
- Find gifts for loved ones
- Oh and work....
I love how most of this list is about me eating delicious food. Oh well...why not while I'm there, right?
Any other things I should try to fit in while I am over there?
I would love to see the fireworks by The Eiffel Tower on Bastille Day but not sure I want to deal with all those crowds and pit-pocketers by myself. We shall see.
Here we go again!