Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Lights!

The supplies: Scissors, knife, 3 ox plastic Dixie cups, and the template
Some of the Halloween scrapbook paper I picked up
Use the template and trace as many as you can fit on the back of the scrapbook pages. Then use the knife to cut a small x in the bottom of the cup.
Once they're cute out you can glue them on to the cups.
Ta-Da! My cups are all ready to attach to the lights.
I used a 100 count Christmas lights that were laying around my parents house. Use one cup per light.
It's hard to get a detailed picture of them from far away.
Finished product. They turned out so cute.
They are now hanging in my house on the wall above the window. It's so nice to have those on and relax/feel festive at night.




 I found this on Pinterest and I am so glad I took the time to make these.  If you have any questions about them let me know.  It adds such a cute Halloween flare to our small apartment.


7 comments:

  1. so cute and creative! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many sheets of paper did you need? this is super cute laura! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, i just saw your blog link on facebook and totally stalked you. Ha. Hope you don't mind. It was so fun getting filled in on your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite the crafty girl these days. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used 5 different designs, 3 of each. It made about 60ish lights. I would say use 35 sheets total for 100 lights. Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete