Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SLOW

Yeah...working on it


So I was so excited to post about all the things that have been happening lately.  Unfortunately, I haven't gotten pictures of all those events yet and you can't blog without pictures right?  That's what I've been told. I am waiting to get some from my sister and then off of my husbands phone.  I'll get it together though. 

Fun things of late:
  • Boating with Robyn
  • Hiking to Bridal Veil Falls with Derek
  • Family Reunion at Bear Lake
  • Finished invitations for Cassie's wedding
I admit this list is more for me so I can keep on track with what I want to blog about. Thanks for sticking with my through the busy summer months.  Hope you're summer is one of your many summer of dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all the pictures! And I need to blog as well...you are doing way better than me...

    ReplyDelete