Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally an Update...more to come

I know it's been a while but I have been a busy lady. I'll update on all that stuff later. I am know back in Santa Clarita while Derek finishes up his last semester at COC..well hopefully. :) Then off to Provo after that...maybe...if not then a college here in California, most likely UC San Diego or something like that. Anyways I just wanted to ask you all to do a favor for me. Can you all check out my new blog www.powerfulcreations.blogspot.com. I found that my passion is to design. I love being able to use my creative energy. I just want to know what you guys think. I am trying to start my own business and I would love for you to recommend your friends when they have a need if you like what you see. I know that's a shameless plea but thank you for being understanding. ha Thank you friends for all your support. Hopefully someday I can design something for you.

2 comments:

  1. Those look so great! I wish I'd have known you were so good at this when I was doing Addie's announcement. I'll definitely give your announcements a good word. Good luck and thanks for the postcard, your trip looks like it was awesome. I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete